Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Oh yes, this post is dedicated to you.
Again :)
No worries, just wanna clarify something.
I'm not on your hook. Not anymore :))
So, don't you dare to fool around with me again.
Coz I'm sick of it.
Yes, to be exact, I'm sick of that attitude of urs.
I'm not some toy that you can play with.
I'm not your spare tire or anything you call that.
I'm certainly NOT some worthless being whom u can fool around with!
YES!
DAMN YOU!!
LOUD AND PROUD!
HOW? PROBLEM!?
There's something that you should now.
That attitude of reply not reply is ONE of the thing that made me fed up.
There are still SEVERAL things that make me wanna slap u hard.
I have to emphasize this, that is I am NOT someone whom you can toy around with!
I don't fucking care whether you have this intention or not.
But seriously and no offend,
that is the EXACT feeling u gave me for this few months.
If you still think that I'm on your hook,
dream on ^_^
That's all.
End of the story.
;
11:42 PM
***