Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Ouch...
Guess wad?
三重打击 in 1 day……
Shocking eh?
Wanna know whch 3 things?
Not things but subjects...
1stly... Did not get A for my maths!
Darn lots of careless mistake...
2ndly... Did quite bad in my physics?
Drop from grade B to grade C... ==
Not really satisfy with that...
(2nd 1 still not that heart breaking YET)
Guess what subject is the 3rd 1?
Doubt any of you can get this right...
Well... Kinda expected but never thought this bad...
Failed my chinese paper 2 T_T
Heart breaking!!
KAO!! Some sort like cried in class...
Really hurtful lah...
43/100? What kind of crappy mark IS THIS!!!
Was expecting 60++...
Fyi... I always score 60++ T_T
Shed tears in car... of course did not let my parents and my lil sis see that...
Pretend sleeping... covered my eyes... Make sure out of their sight...
Though my lil sis got ask me what happen but of course I lied...
I will never notice that why is it lately my chinese tuition teacher kinda keep attacking me in tuition if Pei Jun did not told me that...
I think Mdm Ng already know that something wrong with my chinese already...
That's why she keep attack me verbally... ( I GUESS)
Finally I'd realised what my problem is...
Look too highly upon myself (over confident in short lols)
Did not expect much from my Trial 2...
Think positively this is Trial 2 not the real SPM...
Learn from my mistakeS n will have to try my best not to repeat the same mistake again...
CARELESS-NESS ARGH!!! T_T
Kao...
The moment I recount my marks...
Unbelievable......
At first did not cry de...
But then... As time goes by....
Start shedding tears unconsciously....
Luckily not much people see...
I hope that Mdm Ng will not say hurtful stuff...(I doubt she will not do that =x)
She never fail to powderised my heart T_T
I know she say those harsh words for our own good...
Other subjects I care less but when comes to chinese...
Sure can not take it...
Sure will cry hard d T_T
Mei Yong ah Mei Yong...
Must work hard from now on...
Have to work even harder!!
Must not disappoint your parents!!
Must make them proud since you can hardly contributes anything other than through academic results to your family you see...
Must not let anyone look down on your parents!
They work so hard to let me have a good and comfortable enviroment....
If still can not score well then I really have no idea what kind of crappy reason can you give...
Stand up from where you fell down and start all over again!!
Never too late to change!
Still have 34days!!
Strive hard for your future!!
Nid more improvement in malay...
Shag T_T
Omgee...
Still hardly can feel my heart T_T
I think I'm the only 1 who still staying on my original place...
Did not advance...
Did not gain anythin...
Did not improve myself...
Pathetic... T_T
Painful...
Disappointment...
Haha...
Till now only I notice I really do love chinese...
The only subject which can really smack my head hard n wake me up...
Proud to be a chinese!
;
4:10 PM
***