Thursday, April 17, 2008
Adapt3d Fr0m Fr3n's Chain emaiL:~
Girls, I supposed you have, must have, given this question a deep thought -
Why does he love me?
Why on earth do I deserve such guy?
Now tell me, what your other half replied to you?
Or what have you actually expected to hear from him?
Is there really a reason behind love?
Let’s read on the story that I am about to share……
One day a girl asked:Why do you like me..?Why do you love me..?
HE answered: I can't tell the reason, but I really like you.
SHE: You can't even tell me the reason. How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
HE: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that i love you.
SHE: proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you! How come?
HE: o.k.!! ermmss..because you are beautiful, your voice is sweet, you are caring, loving, thoughtful,because of your smile and your every movements.
The girl felt very satisfied with his answer until….
a few days later, the girl met with an accident and became comma.
HE then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:
Darling,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...now can you talk?
No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason?
NO!Therefore, I still love you...and love doesn't need a reason
"Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can only be felt in the heart"
=) hope u guys enjoy tis post....
dun salah faham...im not ovrly ls or mc... =)
i ok ok edi...lately ovr stress xD
but now i think omz evry ppl i knw r stress now...
relax kays?? ^^
i lk d laz sentence... =) tht's d point i lk =)
enjoy bahz... ^^
B3 HapPy & R3lAx
~~^ Miyage ^~~
;
6:37 PM
***